Hot in Reno
Hot in Reno
Looking to get the full northern Nevada experience? Here are some our favorite places to go when we're not in conference sessions!
The must trys...
Places to Eat
- Süp - 669 S Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Laughing Planet - 650 Tahoe St., Reno, NV 89509
- Two Chicks - 752 S Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Archie's - 2195 N. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89503
- Noble Pie (downtown) - 239 W 2nd St., Reno, NV 89501
- Newman’s Deli (Lunch) - 20 California Ave., Reno, NV 89509
- Wild River Grille - 17 S Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Midtown Eats - 18 Cheney St., Reno, NV 89501
- Great Full Gardens (midtown) - 555 S Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Campo (Downtown Reno) - 50 N Sierra St., Reno, NV 89501
- Reef Sushi - 50 N Sierra St., Reno, NV 89501
- Coffee Bar - 682 Mt. Rose St., Reno, NV 89509
- Hub Coffee Roasters - 727 Riverside Dr., Reno, NV 89503
- Jüs - 555 S Virginia St. #103, Reno, NV 89501
Places to drink (21+)
- Death and Taxes - 26 Cheney St., Reno, NV 89501
- The Rack (21 and over during the night, all ages during the day) - 111 N Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Imperial - 150 N Arlington Ave., Reno, NV 89501
- Our Bar - 211 W 1st St., Reno, NV 89501
- Reno Public House - 33 St Lawrence Ave., Reno, NV 89501
- St. James Infirmary - 445 California Ave., Reno, NV 89509
- Brew Brothers (in the Eldorado) - 345 N Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Cin Cin (in the Eldorado) - 345 N Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Roxy’s Bar and Lounge (in the Eldorado) - 345 N Virginia St., Reno, NV 89501
- Singer - 219 W 2nd St., Reno, NV 89501
- Pignic Pub & Patio - 235 Flint St., Reno, NV 89501
places to chill
- The Riverwalk District - The Riverwalk District is the area between Arlington Ave. and Lake St. along the Truckee River in Reno, Nevada.
- Century Riverside 12 Theater - 11 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501
- Legend's Mall (The Outlets at Sparks) - 1310 Scheels Drive,
Sparks NV 89434
- Nevada Museum of Art - 160 W Liberty St, Reno, NV 89501
- Rancho San Rafael Regional Park - 1595 North Sierra St., Reno, NV 89503
- The University of Nevada, Reno - 1664 N Virginia St, Reno, NV 89557
- Fly High Trampoline Park - 10 Greg St, Sparks, NV 89431
- Hunter Creek Trail - Click here to see location on Google Maps
- National Automobile Museum - 10 Lake St, Reno, NV 89501
- Animal Ark Wildlife Sanctuary - 1265 Deerlodge Rd, Reno, NV 89508 (32 min drive from GSR)
And don't forget...Tahoe is less than an hour away!
Getting into town a day early, staying a little after or just looking to make the most of an evening?
The truth about living in northern Nevada? Lake Tahoe may be the best part of it. It typically takes less than an hour to get from our home here in the Biggest Little City to the lake. PReimagined will be held in April, so it's safe to say there won't be many skying opportunities, but Tahoe is a world-wonder all year long. From the incredible views of the lake and mountains, to the beaches, restaurants and zip lines, there is always something unimaginable just waiting for you in the wonderland that is Tahoe.
If you won't have a car with you while in Reno, Uber is a viable option. The estimated cost of an Uber X trip from the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno to Incline Village in Tahoe is $52.20, one way (or $88.31 for an Uber XL, one way)--keep in mind that Uber fair can be split!
Though we know a trip to Tahoe will not be for everyone, we hope some of you make your way up to the Lake during your stay. It truly is unlike any place in the world!